Full Project Life Cycle Support
Atlanticon offers a full line of implementation services that can help
you succeed. We’ll lead your project or simply complement your
team, enable you to stay on track during the project, and improve
your ultimate use of the system. We can...
- Lead your team
- Analyze workflows
- Design and build your system
- Create scenarios and manage unit/volume/integrated testing
- Spearhead curriculum development and provide training
- Manage activation planning and go-live
- Conduct post-live audits
- Support your systems.
- We’re also report writers, interface and conversion analysts, documentation specialists and compliance consultants.
Learn more how our expertise
by project phase can make a difference to your hospital or healthcare facility.
- Staffing. Atlanticon provides high
quality individuals who lead throughout the process and have
proven successes in system implementations.
- Team / Project Leaders. Leading a single
team or your entire project, we work with the hospital and the vendor
to ensure goals are met and project deliverables are on target.
- Team-Based Approach. Our team-based project
approach combines our experience with your strength to enable a successful
- Best-Practices. Atlanticon’s methodologies
are guidance tools we have developed from proven industry principals
and practices. We’ve adapted them based on our experience, knowledge
and success with our clients’ implementations.
- Seasoned Consultants. Atlanticon provides
consultants who not only have hospital and/or vendor backgrounds,
but have been through multiple projects.
- Process Expertise. We thoroughly understand
your hospital’s workflow needs and how to match them with the
- Independent Systems Knowledge. Atlanticon’s
in-depth knowledge of systems can assist and guide you through the
design, tailoring, and testing phases of your project.
- Our consultants recognize your need to meet the demands of your
clients: the clinical and business users of your healthcare organization.
Atlanticon consultants have the technical expertise, people skills
and clinical/business knowledge to create the right atmosphere for
your diverse team to be successful.
- Process Improvement. At Atlanticon,
we understand that system implementations and upgrades are
not only required to better serve your physician, clinical,
and business groups, but also to allow your personnel to provide
better care and services to your customers. We strive to understand
and identify the needs of each client, and can provide workflow
analysis and, if necessary, assist in re-developing workflows
and procedures to maximize utilization of your system. The
result is positive feedback from both your personnel and customers.
- Customized Solutions. We have worked with
numerous clients and have the experience to create positive solutions
that will assist in obtaining desired outcomes. Our understanding
of the individualization of each organization enables us to define,
develop and customize your system to work best for you.
- Atlanticon offers a strategy based on a multi-step process
which results in expertly trained, confident users of your
- We help your training team develop a strong curriculum and competency
approach for computer-, Web-, or instructor-based education.
We commonly provide project consulting services for many of the major software vendors, including Cerner, GE/IDX, Siemens and Meditech.
Call Today & Start the Conversation
Our team of healthcare system installation professionals have the experience
you demand to help you with any phase of your project — from
vendor selection through final audit. Contact