A smart career choice.
Our clients have come to expect professionalism, experience and honesty from us. We are looking for exceptional candidates that exhibit all of these same qualities. At Atlanticon you will be a part of a dynamic team that promotes a culture of innovation and success while encouraging a healthy work/life balance and personal growth.
Atlanticon takes pride in providing the highest quality consultants that have strong leadership and organizational skills combined with a work ethic that encourages going the extra mile. We are searching for full and part-time Analysts, Team Leads/Senior Analysts, and Project Managers to assist with implementations, upgrades and systems support at healthcare organizations nationwide. You can expect challenging career opportunities and stimulating work environments, where the inspired and experienced individual is the connection between consistently well executed projects and our continued success.
In a traditional role, PMs lead an entire project, represent the hospital, and coordinate all project teams and vendor duties. PMs establish the project structure, develop the project plan, and lead the organization to an exceptional outcome. PMs can also assume Vendor Selection assignments and other higher level Oversight and Strategic roles.
Team Leads / Senior Analysts
Capable of taking charge of an integral component of a project and assume responsibility for success, with little oversight from the client. Team Leads/Senior Analysts commonly follow the direction of the Project Manager and carry out high level objectives. They may oversee a system team (Lab or Radiology Team) or a functional team (Testing or Interface Team).
Expertise in a specific system (Lab, Pharmacy, Radiology, etc.) or a functional facet of a project (building, interfaces, training, etc.). Analysts provide solid solutions and design/build/integrate/test/train with great accuracy and quality.
We are looking for…
- Clinical, consulting, and/or vendor experience – implementing, assessing, project managing, designing, building, testing, training, integrating and/or supporting systems
- Carry a broad understanding of how healthcare organizations function
- Manage challenging workloads, meet deadlines, and deliver quality results in high pressure environments
- Lead, motivate, and mentor others
- Make decisions and manage risk based on critical data
- Coordinate and facilitate work sessions and meetings
- Organize, prioritize, document, track, and advise
- Effectively communicate with all levels of hospital staff and stakeholders
- Know what it means to be a hospital and patient advocate
Employee Compensation & Travel Solutions
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Paid Time Off
- Bi-Weekly Paychecks
- Travel Reimbursement
- Corporate AMEX
- Travel Reward Points
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) Retirement Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Laptop and Technical Support
- Engagement Management Support
- Interview & Resume Assistance
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
We will also consider independent subcontractors that have a proven record of excellence. If you fit into this category contact use today to see what Atlanticon can do for you!
Interested? Start The Conversation. Apply Today.
If you are excited about travel, learning and having others learn from you, and working hand-in-hand with some of the best healthcare organizations to provide the safest and most efficient patient care possible – we would like to hear from you.